Attorney - Partner
St. Augustine Law Group, PA. has a vision for doing the business of Legal Services differently. We want to provide our clients superior customer service by providing unique access to the firms attorneys, and by being educators to our clients whether we are getting paid or not. The firm is community driven, and community minded. We want to serve our community well in the way we spend our time and our money. To this end, we are looking for other attorneys that share the same vision.
The amount of equity granted and the specific terms of the Partnership Agreement will be directly related to the qualifications of the applicant.
Skills & Qualifications Desired
- 1+ Years in practice
- Practice Focus on one or a few of the following:
- Family Law
- Trusts & Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Experience working remotely/virtually
- Self Starting nature
- Familiar with Google Apps for Business
- Familiar with Dropbox
- Familiarity with Project Management Software and Applications
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Previous Entrepreneurial experience a bonus, but not required.
- Submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
- In your cover letter, tell us what makes you AWESOME!
- Let us know what specifically about this job excites you.