St. Augustine Law Group, PA. operates differently than some law practices and/or businesses. The candidate for this position will be working both inside and outside of the office setting performing various secretarial and paralegal related responsibilities as assigned by the attorneys of the firm. Most responsibilities would not require a daily presence in the office, as they could be completed remotely from home, or from an alternative location that remains sensitive to the privacy of clients and the attorneys representing them.
Hours and Rate of pay will be set and determined based on the candidates overall experience and aptitude for the position.
This position will likely be Part Time to start with the opportunity for the position to become full time.
- Answer and initiate phone calls to the main office, taking messages as required.
- Manage Attorney calendars.
- Compile, analyze, and organize information.
- Prepare written reports.
- Organize and track files from case documents and make them available and easily accessible to attorneys.
- Draft simple legal documents under the direction of attorneys.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Project/Case Management Experience
- A demonstrated ability to both learn new and complex concepts, and then teach them to others
- Experience working remotely/virtually
- Self Starting nature
- Familiar with Google Apps for Business
- Familiar with Dropbox
- Familiarity with Project Management Software and Applications
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or general accounting principles preferred, but not required.
- Experience with drafting legal documents such as: Contracts, Wills, Trusts, Leases, Pleadings, etc.
- Read the description above.
- Submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your cover letter, tell us what makes you AWESOME!
- Let us know what specifically about this job excites you.