Business & Corporate Law
Leveraging real life experience in the Business world, St. Augustine Law Group, PA is poised to help your business be more protected, more organized, and ultimately more profitable in the long term by planning for the future today!
Business owners review, sign and negotiate hundreds of contracts every year. Everything from an employment agreement to a termination agreement, NDA's, vendor agreements, and so much more. We understand it because we have done it! As an entrepreneur, Mr. Brooks has worked on contracts and agreements with agreements of numerous varieties. At the core, we want to help the business owners of the northeast Florida region:
- Protect new ideas.
- Start new businesses.
- Operate the business protecting the interests of the business and its owners, and
- Help those business owners sell or pass their business to the next generation of owners.
Being organized on the front end can provide countless dividends on the back end. Contact us for a free consultation about any Business oriented legal concern.
Some of the topics we would typically handle would include:
- Business Purchase and Sale
- Starting a new LLC or Inc.
- Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Terms and Conditions
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Registered Agent Services
- Annual Report Services
- Local Regulations Education and Compliance
- International Sourcing Agreements
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- and more!