How can we help?
If making the most out of your residential or commercial real estate is in your future, St. Augustine Law Group is prepared to assist you with your Land Use and Development questions and concerns!
St. Augustine Law Group takes a team approach to the practice of law. You will have at least 2 attorneys reviewing your Land Use and/or Development case from case initiation, to closing. This approach provides opportunity for creative solutions to complex legal issues. In addition to providing Land Use and Development services, St. Augustine Law Group specializes in assisting business owners of all types avoid common and uncommon legal pitfalls of starting, selling or operating a business.
Just like every piece of real estate, every Land Use and Development case is different, but if you are in need of any of the following, we'd be happy to help!
- Administrative & Government Appeals for Land Use Denial
- City Councils & Boards
- Code Enforcement Boards & Officers
- Conditional Use Permits
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Impact Fee Agreements
- Private Development Agreements
- Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
- Planned Rural Developments (PRD)
- Proportionate Fair Share Agreements
- Regional Impact Developments (DRI)
- School Concurrency
- Special Use Permits
- Utility Agreements
- Variance Requests & Appeals
- Zoning and Rezoning